Air Conditioner Review
After a period of time your refrigerator's filter loses its efficiency at cleansing your water and ice. This can result in bad tasting water and ice. In order to maintain the highest quality water, you should replace your filter on a bi-yearly basis. In doing so you can ensure you have fresh, crisp and better tasting water. In addition to the adverse effect which not changing the filter can have on the taste of your water, it also loses its effectiveness at reducing germs and other harmful sediments. You can be sure that your drinking water and ice are clean, healthy and germ-free by replacing it with a filter that is tested to NSF standards. We test a filter's ability in completely reducing and eliminating many harmful sediments, metals, cysts and pathogens. When purchasing a mist filter, you are doing your utmost to ensure yours and your family's health and safety. Always be sure to check the owner's manual when replacing your refrigerator's filter. After replacing your filter always allow approximately 4 gallons of water to run through it before drinking. The water may sputter until the air is purged from the new filter. The filter above is compatible with Frigidaire, Kenmore and Electrolux. Eliminates chlorine and pathogens while retaining beneficial minerals and fluoride leaving no odor or taste.
- High quality, affordable activated carbon Frigidaire water filter replacement for ultra compatible also with WF3CB, pure source 3 etc.
- Reduces chlorine, turbidity, cysts, heavy metals and harmful sediments
- Mist filter line by Clearwater the higher standard in affordable water filtering
- Long lasting up to six months or 300 gallons
- Tested to NSF/ANSI standard 42, will fit and lock in all compatible refrigerators
ClearWater Filters Mist Frigidaire Water Filter -ULTRAWF Compatible Cartridge For Frigidaire Refrigerators & Ice Makers - Compatible with Puresource, Gallery, Professional Series Fridge A/C Review
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Air Availability: unspecified