5 Ton 13 SEER Air Conditioner R-22 GSC130601
Air Conditioner Review
*Department of Energy issues new energy conservation standards effective January 1, 2015, which applies to residential air conditioners, heat pumps, and package units. Standards for these products depend on the region where they are installed. Key terms associated with these standards: HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor); SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating); EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) As a result of the new Department of Energy Regulations, this item cannot be sold in the following states: California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, and Maryland.
- Energy-efficient compressor, Quiet condenser fan system, Factory-installed liquid-line filter dryer
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- For use with R-22 refrigerant; charged with inert gas for shipping, R-22 piston kit included
- Brass liquid and suction service valves with sweat connections, Ground lug connection
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet , Attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval, When properly anchored, meets the 2001 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
5 Ton 13 SEER Air Conditioner R-22 GSC130601 A/C Review
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Air Availability: unspecified