Air Conditioner Review
This Filtration Group 10662 air filter roll can be easily cut for ready-to-use filtration media or HVAC systems. Its dense fiberglass weave filters dust and contaminants while allowing maximum air flow so that no strain is placed on the HVAC unit. The fiberglass is bonded using a urea formaldehyde resin for high tensile strength, flexibility, and resistance to heat.SpecificationsAir flow300 cfmFilter materialfiberglassMaximum constant temperature150 degrees FMaterial size24 x 1" (W x T)Roll length20'Standards metUL 900 (Underwriter's Laboratories)Filtration Group manufactures air, gas, and process filtration products for HVAC, gas phase, turbine, cleanroom, paint, and filter media applications. The company, founded in 1942, is headquartered in Joliet, IL.
- Rolls are easily cut for ready-to-use filtration media
- Dense fiberglass weave for filtering dust and contaminants
- Allows maximum air flow to alleviate strain on equipment
- Urea formaldehyde resin binder for tensile strength, flexibility, and resistance to heat
- Meets UL 900 for standards for flammability in air filter units
Filtration Group 10662 Media Roll Air Filter, High-Lofted Fiberglass Media, 24" Height x 240" Width x 1" Depth (Case of 1) A/C Review
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Air Availability: unspecified