Air Conditioner Review
Frigidaire's FFTH1222Q2 12,000 BTU 230V Through-the-Wall Air Conditioner with 10,600 BTU Supplemental Heat Capability is perfect for rooms up to 550 square feet. This unit is designed for through-the-wall installation and is not designed for standard window installation. It will fit most existing wall sleeves and includes a standard universal interior trim kit. New wall sleeves are sold separately. In addition to cooling, this versatile unit also offers supplemental heat capability, providing you with an additional heat source to your main heat source when outdoor temperatures are above 45 degrees Fahrenheit. It quickly cools the room on hot days and quiet operation keeps you comfortable without keeping you awake. Features include electronic controls, full function remote control with heat, 4-way air direction control and multiple speeds. Plus, the antibacterial mesh filter with clean filter alert reduces bacteria, room odors and airborne particles creating a comfortable environment.
- Air Conditioner with supplemental heat designed for through-the-wall installation - Not suitable for window installation (Maximum wall thickness: 18")
- Special 230V electrical outlet required and has long 6 ft. three-prong power cord (Unit will not work with a standard 115V outlet)
- 12,000 BTU cooling capacity / 10,600 BTU supplemental heating capacity for a room up to 550 sq. ft. with dehumidification up to 3.5 pints per hour
- Supplemental heat capability provides an additional heat source to your main heat source when outdoor temperatures are above 45°F
- Modes designed to save you energy and money include Auto Cool, Sleep and Energy Saver
Frigidaire 12,000 BTU 230V Through-the-Wall Air Conditioner w/ 10,600 BTU Supplemental Heat Capability, FFTH1222Q2 A/C Review
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Air Availability: unspecified