Air Conditioner Review
This AC Line Splitter provides a fast and easy way to "Split" standard 120V/240V AC electrical lines, eliminating the need to cut off the plug and separate the conductors.
When you test a device, use this splitter to separates the hot/live conductor from the neutral and ground, which enables users to measure AC current - up to 15 amps on a two-wire or three-wire lines - using a clamp meter.
This splitter provides two openings - one opening provides one-to-one current measurements, and the other provides times-ten (X10) readings so that low-current readings will display with higher resolution on a clamp meter.
This splitter also provides two Voltage Test Jacks so that voltage can be measured with another multimeter while you are reading the current on the same line.
- Separates the Positive & Neutral Conductors of the Power Cord When Measuring AC Current
- Built-in Receptacles for Voltage Testing
- Provides Easy & Safe Measurement of Current while you can measure voltage at the same time.
- Allows clamp meter to measure AC current on a 2-wire or 3-wire power cord, Direct measure or 10X Sensitivity
- For Mearuring Current in Plug-In Appliances and Air Conditioners
List Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $14.99
Air Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours