Air Conditioner Review
The Sharp AFQ100VX Energy Star 10,000 BTU 110-Volt Window-Mounted Air Conditioner provides cool comfort all summer long for rooms 400 to 450 square feet. Sharp's Comfort Touch controls have a 24-hour on/off timer and one-degree temperature control increments eliminating temperature guesswork. The Rest Easy remote control enables you to turn the unit on or off, adjust the temperature, change the fan speed and set the timer all with the touch of a button from across the room. With 3 cooling speeds, 3 fan speeds and 4-way air direction, you choose how to cool your room. Auto-cool adjusts the fan speed from powerful cooling when the demand is high to quiet comfort when the demand is low. When the optimal temperature is met, the fan and compressor stops with the energy saver mode. Sleek and stylish, Sharp's air conditioner will fit into your home design beautifully, enhancing your decor.
- 2014 Energy Star efficiency (11.3 EER)
- Cools area from 400 to 450 square feet with up to 3 pints per hour dehumidification
- User-friendly Comfort Touch controls include one-degree temperature control increments
- Rest Easy remote enables you to operate unit from across the room
- 3 speeds, 24-hr. timer, auto-cool, energy saver mode and 4-way air direction
Sharp AFQ100VX Energy Star 10000 BTU Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with Rest Easy Remote Control, 110-volt A/C Review
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Air Availability: unspecified