Air Conditioner Review
This is not a DIY product! this is a complex product and requires specific tools and refrigeration systems knowledge to install. For full Tech specks and other information, pls Refer to high SEER web site. Pioneer brand Ductless Inverter multi split air conditioning systems are well known all over the world for their quality and performance. Ductless multi splits have been the system of choice in most countries and regions all over the world, due to their simplicity, versatility and cost effectiveness. With a Pioneer Ductless multi split air conditioning system, it is possible to heat or cool 2, 3, 4 or 5 different zones in a house, totally independent of the other, quietly, effectively and efficiently. Pioneer brand wyb Series Ductless Inverter split heat pump systems come in 5 different nominal capacities; 2 zone: 18000, 3 zone: 27000, 3 zone: 30000, 4 zone: 36000 and 5 zone: 48000 BTU/hour (BTU range is automatically variable between 20 % min and 130 % max of the nominal capacities listed herein). wyb is an highly efficient Inverter model in the Pioneer model line up. Included wireless remote controller allowing the users easily select among the 4 operating modes; cooling, heating, dehumidification and ventilation. Additionally an automatic switchover mode is available for totally automatic operation through its on board computer. A timer function allows the user to set the system to start or stop running at a certain time. Night mode function automatically adopts the temperature settings to the human body's naturally changing temperature levels during the night. Auto restart function memorizes all settings in case of a temporary power failure and restarts the system to continue running the same way after the power is reconnected. Last but not the least, an automatic swing discharge air louver gently changes the direction of the air flow in a sweeping action for total comfort.
- 5 Zone Multi Split INVERTER Ductless Air Conditioning and Heating System, Using 9000, 12000 or 18000 BTU Wall Mount Indoor Unit Options
- Nominal Cooling Capacity: 48,000 BTU/h (Range: 22800~62400), Nominal Heating Capacity 51,000 BTU/h (Range: 21900~63300)
- Uses 208-230 VAC Standard L1-L2-G / 3 Wire Power, 17 SEER High Efficiency Rating, ETL & AHRI Approved
- Perfect equipment for multi zone solutions for new construction or retrofitting through ultimate independent zone control. Super Quiet Operation
- Includes one set of easy installation kit, with 16 foot length line set and various other accessories for every indoor unit
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Air Availability: unspecified