Air Conditioner Review
The Honeywell CS10XE 21 Pt. Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler offers an energy efficient option for cooling your home or office during hot and dry conditions. Honeywell evaporative air coolers do not require power hungry compressors. The low power consumption (only 100 watts of power on low) translates into significant savings on energy bills compared to using air conditioners. Just unpack, add water, place near open door or window, plug in and use. This unit is ideal for cooling a room up to 175 square feet. Four fan speeds and oscillating louvers evenly distribute cool air through the honeycomb cooling media while the carbon dust filter cleanses the air. The electronic control panel is easy to use and the full-function remote control with onboard storage lets you operate your cooler from across the room. *Note: An Evaporative Air Cooler does not use a compressor or refrigerant gas so it should not be expected to cool to the same degree as a refrigerated air conditioner.
- Uses significantly less electricity than an Air Conditioner in a room up to 175 sq. ft.
- BEST for hot dry climates, where the air humidity is low .Evaporative coolers will not work in Portland or Springfield but should work in New Mexico.
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively (300 CFM air flow)
- Used with open windows and doors, no permanent installation required
- Detachable 2.6-gallon (21-pint) water tank with low water alarm
Honeywell CS10XE 21 Pt. Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler with Remote Control, Silver/Grey A/C Review
List Price: $169.99
Sale Price: $166.92
Air Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days