Air Conditioner Review
Want supplemental cooling that won't block your view? Do you live in an apartment building that doesn't allow for window air conditioners? For any scenario, the De'Longhi Pinguino Portable Air Conditioner with 11,000 BTUs is the ideal solution. Don't suffer in the heat, simply roll the Pinguino into any room and place it near a window and outlet. Plug it in, slide in the window bracket, attach the hose and turn it on. There are no tools required! Not only is it simple to set up, but you will also save money with plenty of energy-efficient features such as refrigerant gas and an adjustable thermostat. The convenient 24-hour programmable timer allows you to set it only for the time you need cooling. With most portable air conditioner units, you need to continuously empty excess condensation from a bucket. But with Pinguino's "no drip" technology, the unit automatically recylces the condensation so you never have to empty a bucket again! Other highlights include 3 fan speeds, auto fan function and easy-to-use digital controls with LED display and remote. With quiet, worry-free operation, the Pinguino is perfect for your home office, bedroom, basement or anywhere cooling is needed.
- 11,000 BTU/hr cooling power - For rooms up to 400 sq feet.
- 3 in 1 operation - Cooling, Dehumidifier, Fan
- Removes from 49 to 76 pints/day of excess humidity
- Easily portable due to its durable castor wheels, tool free installation in minutes
- Electronic controls with 24 hour digital on/off timer plus full function remote control
List Price: $449.99
Sale Price: $449.99
Air Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours